Bordeaux Quay is committed to providing a friendly welcome and comfortable visit for all our customers regardless of any disability or dietary or mobility requirements. If you have any queries regarding access to, and accessibility of, Bordeaux Quay, please contact us by phone on 0117 9431200 or email email@example.com
Bordeaux Quay is situated in a pedestrianised area close to bus routes and an underground car park. Contact First Bus for details of the bus routes.
Full details of the car park are available on the Millennium Square car park website. Customers can be driven directly to the rear of the building by prior arrangement. Local accessible taxi companies include: Transcabs, (0117) 953 8638, Streamline Taxis, (0117) 926 4001.
The car park is approximately 150 metres away. It is a well-lit, zoned car park, pay on return. There are disabled parking spaces available and lifts to the exits.
Arrival and access
The pavement surface from the car park and all other access points is smooth and flat with no gravel or steps. Access to the ground floor is on one level and all doors are wide enough to accommodate wheelchairs and pushchairs.
There are disabled toilets with a grab rail and emergency cord on both floors and a large baby changing room on the ground floor.
There is a customer lift to the first floor with Braille buttons and a handrail.
We are pleased to accommodate dietary requirements whenever possible. Vegans, coeliacs and other special diets can be catered for but the food is prepared in kitchens where nuts and nut oils are used so we are not able to guarantee that the food is free of nuts or nut products.
- There is an induction loop fitted in the downstairs bar
- High chairs are available for young children
- The menus (which change regularly) are printed in size 12 font but can be reproduced in a larger font upon request, ideally in advance
- The restaurant and brasserie offer full table service
- Guide dogs and hearing dogs are welcome in the building and water provided upon request
- Music is controlled manually and can be turned down upon request
- In the case of fire evacuation, there are wheelchair refuges in the first floor fire escapes